Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hmmm...

Do you ever look at some people and wonder, "Why on earth do people flock to you?". There is a boy, I call him this because I don't think he deserves the title of MAN, and girls just can't get enough of him. He has nothing to offer these girls and maybe they have nothing to offer him, but I just can't get my head around the fact that these girls usually do look like they have a lot to offer. Its a strange thing to watch, like some bizzare bug mating on animal planet. You cringe a litte and make a sour puckered face. This boy does drugs, he's not cute, he doesn't have a job, and he's certainly not nice. I guess it is a sort if classic thing that some women do. I've seen it a couple times before yet this time it is the most annoying. I don't really see him that often but when I do their is usually a girl some where near looking for him. I know that boys/men sometimes have this same quirk of following a girl to nowhereville, but I don't see that as much and when I do it just don't find it as strange. I guess I just want girls/women to find the right type of person to be with. Not just some one for some instant gratification time. There is more life than that and so much more beyond that in a relationship. There shouldn't be anymore rape, domestic abuse, or molestation. And its a sad thing that our species does this sort of thing to itself. Which I will side track... There is a movie I recommend for girls. Especially if you been hurt in any one of the things I said above. The movie is called "Teeth". Watch THIS MOVIE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, sounds like a few guys I know...not to mention any names [COUGH COUGH !steroids! you know who I'm talking about]

    The human race is indeed perplexing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog. I think everyone knows someone who is popular or desirable and can't fathom why. I know someone who is very popular with women. Granted, he is very good looking, but he treats women as if they are stupid and then talks bad about them to other people. I don't know if I should feel sorry for the women who flock to him or think they deserve it if they can't see it themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh i think you wrote this for me. haha. my boyfriend, well ex, lied and cheated and hit me. i hit him back and i went to jail. WTF! find me a nice boy!

    ReplyDelete