Sunday, May 10, 2009

The end is neigh

Today was horrendous. I stayed up way past my bedtime last night to go see Star Trek, which by the way is fricking awesome, and then I had to go to church. There was nothing I could do to convince my mom that what we needed to do as a family was sleep in on mothers day and then go to her churchy picnic. But no. I didn't get to sleep until 3:40 and then I had to wake up at 4:50 to send home my boyfriend. I am the devil reincarnated to his family. Hes not supposed to stay even close to that late but its worse if he does stay the night even though we are both adults and in a serious relationship. Also we are not sex fiends so I don't know why his dad thinks that's all we do. Anywho so I tolerated church left got cigarettes and went home to sleep off my sleep hangover. At about 5 we had to go have diner with my parents new church friends they're a nice couple I like the man more than the woman she way to weird about certain things. But all in all I really like them they have been nothing but nice and helpful to my family. The only crappy part is the woman's brother. He is an IV user and has contracted AIDS, this is my first encounter with a drug user who has gotten sick. I am very lucky I am not in his shoes myself. All of us know he is sick and he knows that we know, but he is so careless. He coughs, sneezes, and touches all of the silverware. He drinks out of sodas and put them around other sodas so then you're not sure who's is who's. He is very sick and self medicates, but he could if he took better care of himself, help to work towards a cure. He has been offered many times to try tests. What also bothers me is that he doesn't care about the fact that it is his fault he is sick, and he doesn't want to help others who are sick, and he sure as hell doesn't want to help himself. I was so bugged by him, he even offered me a hit of weed. Not that he knows anything about me but just the fact that he says that to his sisters friends kids. Very nice. Good job Christians you got another winner. You can keep him.

No comments:

Post a Comment